15th October 2016, 10:17 AM
Jeesan Ahamad

What should I do after B.Tech to earn money if I belong to a poor family?

Sir already i have introduced you my self right now and i want to ask you about getting a best job after completing b.tech. So what should i do? And i do't want to do higher education because i belong to poor family and only i want to earn money give me any ideas for doing anything thanks sir

15th October 2016, 04:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech to earn money if I belong to a poor family?

As you have completed your Bachelor of Technology degree course hence you should definitely apply for Job in Company as a private employee. As you have completed your degree course hence you are also eligible for degree level exam such as clerical, PO, IAS, IPS, RTO, railway department jobs etc.
You can go in big cities to get job in small company after getting experience you can get job in high companies offering good salary for you.
Along with your job you should try for government job by qualifying the exam.
15th October 2016, 05:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech to earn money if I belong to a poor family?

There are ample job opportunities after Bachelor of Technology. If you study well during four years of engineering, no one can stop you from getting job in government sector that will give you handsome salary as well as job security. The best job opportunities for Bachelor of technology candidates is in Public Sector Undertakings.

You should start your preparation right from first year of engineering. GATE is entrance exam that will help you in getting job in Public Sector Undertakings. If you manage to get rank in top 100 of your stream, no one is going to stop from getting shortlisted for jobs in top PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. After that you will have to clear interview for final selection.

Other than GATE exam, you can apply for Engineering Services exam, Railways technical posts exam to get jobs. So, study well, make yourself strong in technical concepts of subjects so that you can easily clear these exams and get job.
15th October 2016, 05:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The only way to earn money after Bachelor of technology is to get a good job in government sector or private companies.

B.Tech holders get job in IT companies, Automobile companies, construction companies depending upon their stream.

B.Tech candidates can apply for:

Staff Selection CPO and CGL exam.

SSC Junior Engineer exam.

DMRC Assistant engineer exam.

Banking job exams ---IBPS PO exam.

To earn money clear any exam and get job.
15th October 2016, 06:12 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You have completed engineering so you can give the exam of IES which is stands for Indian Engineering Service. This exam is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of engineers in various government departments. The online application mode has been started. You can fill the form till 26.10.2016. Prelims Examination will be held on 8th January, 2017. After qualifying in prelims you will be able for the main exam. Date of main exam is 14th may, 2017. For more information you can go to the official website of UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
15th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As, you are from poor background and not interested in higher studies you must need a good job.

To get the job you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various examination conducting body.

Being B.Tech degree holder you are eligible to get job in core sector as Junior or Senior Engineer after qualifying in GATE, PSU's, Railway and Electricity department.

You can also appear for examination to get job in other sector such as banking, defence, staff selection etc. So, start preparation for examination in which ever sector you want to get the job.
15th October 2016, 07:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It is a professional degree which means that a candidate does this degree to join any profession and earn money. B.Tech candidates can do job in private companies or government companies to earn money.

*But it does not mean that if you have done Bachelor of technology, you will get job, technical knowledge, aptitude and communication is necessary for getting jobs in private companies. Candidates have to clear aptitude test, technical and HR interview for final selection in job.

*Government job entrance exams are conducted where B.Tech graduates can apply and clear to get job. You are eligible for GATE, Indian Engineering Services exam, Banking clerk and Probationary officer exam, SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

When you will start doing job, you will automatically start earning money.
15th October 2016, 07:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To earn money after completion of B.Tech, you have to do a job. If you have good subject knowledge about your B.Tech course then, you can find job during your B.Tech final year or completion of the course.

If you are interested to do a software job then, you need to learn computer languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, etc.,. You can also apply for government jobs in Railways, Banking sector, etc., after completion of B.Tech course.
15th October 2016, 09:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeesan Ahamad View Post
Sir already i have introduced you my self right now and i want to ask you about getting a best job after completing b.tech. So what should i do? And i do't want to do higher education because i belong to poor family and only i want to earn money give me any ideas for doing anything thanks sir
If you wish to earn money just after B.Tech, then make sure to maintain a good academic record throughout your B.Tech study upto last semester.

There should be no active backlogs during placements in the final year otherwise you will not be able to apply for them.

Also, make your percentage above 65% so that you could be eligible for most of the companies.

And, appear for mock tests as much as possible. This will remove your fear for appearing in written tests that are conducted in Online Mode.

In this way, you can get placed during Campus placements and start earning just after few months of training.
15th October 2016, 09:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You should do job or any government service to earn money after Bachelor of technology. B.Tech candidates can apply for following government job exams:

1. Indian Engineering Services examination.

2. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

3. Railway Senior Engineering and Junior Engineer entrance exam.

4. GATE exam for jobs in public sector enterprises.

5. Banks exam like IBPS PO or SBI PO exam.

6. Combined Graduate level exam conducted by SSC.

Pass all the stages of any exam and get the job to earn money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?