19th March 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in 12th standard Maths aor Biology?

Hello,
I have fully confused, I do not know
what to select to study in 12th standard
between Maths and Biology.
Please help me anyone.

20th March 2015, 02:58 PM
dsnuggler

Default Re: What should I study in 12th standard Maths aor Biology?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4883058]Hello,
I have fully confused, I do not know
what to select to study in 12th standard
between Maths and Biology.
Please help me anyone.[/QUOTE

It depends entirely upon your interest.
Ask yourself what you are good at.
IF you are really the best at memorizing things only then you should go with biology or if you are very very passionate about the same.
However if your maths is kind of average then also you can opt maths as you will have endless number of opportunities , colleges, branches, exams etc etc. so there is much more scope of succeeding if you are average average in maths.
20th March 2015, 05:38 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Many of the students and Parents are in a bit of confusion to choose a subject in 11th after completing 10th. You have to decide what subject you want to take after completion of 10th on the basis of your interest. If You want to build your career in the field of Engineering then you need to take Maths as subject in your 11th standard. But, if you want to build in your career related to bio than you have to choose biology as a subject in your 11th standard.
20th March 2015, 10:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Really this is very confusing for every student that what to select next.It totally depends on you what you want to be in your future.You have to be very careful in taking of this decision.First of all you have to clear one thing that what is your Aim to be in your life i.e a Doctor, Engineer, An Officer in Indian Defense etc.According to your Aim you select your subjects in 12th.

Basically Biology is appropriate in choosing Medical field although Mathematics is appropriate for Engineering and in Defense.

Physics, Chemistry with mathematics is always a better option for most of the students because with Biology you have one best way to go towards Medical field but with maths you have many fields.

So its on you what you have to select.

Best of Luck.
21st March 2015, 08:09 AM
aadhihosur123

It obviously depends on the area of interest you choose to work in. If your preference is to work on medical side, then taking biology will be more apt, but if you want to do engineering taking maths is better as it will have some time saved.
If you want you can take both, I took both, but it is very tedious. If you want to give iit, then i recommend you to take maths.
21st March 2015, 08:48 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It totally depends on your interest , and what you wants to be in future a doctore or a engineer
If you are good at maths then choose non-medical stream
Or if you are good in Biology then go for medical stream
Maths gave you opportunity to be engineer and all courses after non-medical is related to engineering
In Biology you became a doctor or in this filed , now select what you wants and in which your interest is
1st April 2015, 12:25 AM
SmilyRishu

It totally depends on your interest. If you are interested to make your future i technical field then my suggestion to you is that you should have to complete your secondary education with maths as one of the main subject. However if you are interested in Biology that is the study of living beings, then you should opt for the Biology.
2nd April 2015, 05:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is a very confusing stage for every student when it comes to choose the subject for your future studies.

But it solely depends upon your interest whether you want to go in the technical lines or you want to go for the medical courses.

If you want to excel as an Engineer then you should opt the Mathematics otherwise choose Biology if you want to get fame as a Doctor.
3rd April 2015, 12:25 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

I think the best answer for this query is with you . There are large number of scope in future for both of the stream . So do not get confused on the scope in future .

I think you well know that in which you have more interest whether it is Mathematics or Biology .

The one in which you are more interested will definitely help you in achieving the higher goals in future .
3rd April 2015, 01:58 PM
Ashwakh

It depends upon you and your Intrest whether you will go for Biology or Maths. If you are Good at doing Mathematics , then it is better to go for Mathematics . If you are keen towards Biology , then it is better to go for Biology subject in 12th .

~ But , if you are looking to get a Government job on the basis of your 12th qualification , then it is better to take Mathematics subject in 12th . Since it has more jobs in Private sector as well as in Public sector.

With Biology in 12th , you may not get more jobs like maths subject.

So , better to go for Mathematics subject in 12th .

After that , you can apply for the jobs in ,

~ Postal department as Postal Assistant
~ Railway department jobs like T.C. , Trackman , etc.
~ NDA exam to join in Defence services , if you are male candidate and more jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?