23rd September 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 12th Medical except MBBS and BDS?

Hello Sir,
After completing 12th from Medical Stream what should I do now? I don't want to do MBBS and BDS because I don't want to appear in any entrance exam. Please let me know about the further studies.

24th September 2015, 10:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 12th Medical except MBBS and BDS?

If you donot want to do MBBS or BDS courses, then are other several options for you in medical field:

1. Bachelor's degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).

2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

3. Bachelor's degree in Nursing.

4. Bachelor's degree in Zoology or Botany.

You can get admission in good colleges in these courses but some institutes also take entrance test for admission. You can also get admission in private medical colleges for MBBS or BDS after 10+2 without clearing any entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?