25th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Hi Friends,
I need the syllabus of the Board exam of 10th standard of Maharashtra Board. Can you please provide me the syllabus of the Board exam? Kindly send me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?
  2. Scholarships available for girl OBC candidate who has secured 96% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. What is the date of declaration of 10th SSC board exam Maharashtra board results?
  4. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  5. Is it possible to join in 10th class after giving SSC board exam in Nagpur, Maharashtra?
  6. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  7. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  8. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Download last 10 years solved question papers of 10th Maharashtra State Board exam
  10. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  11. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  14. How can I prepare to secure 95% in 10th GSEB Board exam?
  15. Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  16. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
  17. Pattern and previous year question papers of Sansrit's Maharashtra 10th Board?
  18. 10th model question papers of Maharashtra Board in Marathi Language
27th May 2016, 09:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

The syllabus of 10th standard Maharashtra Board examinations is provided in the link mentioned below :-

https://mahahsscboard.maharashtra.go...scsyllabus.pdf
28th May 2016, 04:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Below I have uploaded the pdf format of the syllabus of class 9th and class 10th of Maharashtra Board. You will find the complete details about the syllabus of Maharashtra class 10th Board examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sscsyllabus.pdf(5.81 MB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?