25th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

When does school usually starts for the new academic year?

When does school usually starts for the new academic year? Can someone please give me the details on the same? I just wanted to understand on the starting period to apply for the admission and get it as well. Awaiting for the answer!

25th August 2015, 11:07 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: When does school usually starts for the new academic year?

Generally, the academic period start from March or April. You can take admission by filling the admission form. You will get The admission form in the month of February form the school. I suggest you to take the form as early as possible otherwise the seats will not available.
you may also face a test or you can directly take admission its depends upon school to school.
26th August 2015, 11:38 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Generally, most of the boards start their fresh academic session is April to March i.e session starts in April and lasts in March.
The admission process starts early in January-February.
First of all, the students need to fill the form of admission then most of the schools conduct entrance test for admission .
On the basis of performance in entrance test merit list is published .
The students who have their name in merit list will be allowed to complete the remaining admission process.
26th August 2015, 09:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Not all schools follow the same pattern to start up its academic session, however ost of the school do start from either mid od march or start of April. I some schools the pattern has been changed from April to March session and sessions are now being held from January to December each year.

Therefore, if you want to apply for admission in any of the schools which follow this pattern, you will have to submit your application form 3-4 months prior school opening.
14th June 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 06/11/2014
Can I get admission for nursery in the year 2018 - 2019.
Running age - 2 years 07 month.
Waiting for your early reply.
Thanks
Koushik Mukherjee
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?