23rd January 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of West Bengal council.Passed H.s exam in 2010. Got bad marks in most of my best subjects. Actually my exam was not going good due to my illness. Now i am doing Polytechnic. But i want to do graduation, but for bad marks i can't enter in any institute. So please can anyone tell me that is there anyway to get rid of it ? I mean will i can sit in West Bengal Council's Higher Secondary exam twice ? or any way that i can sit in H.S exam in any another board or from free schooling ? If anyone will give me the ans then i will be highly obligate to you all......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  2. Will I be able to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I have got 83% marks in 10th Bengal Board Exam
  3. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  4. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  5. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  6. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  7. Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?
  8. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I want to get a government job
  10. How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?
  11. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  12. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  13. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  14. Minimum percentage required to sit for IPS examination?
  15. Can I get admission in IIMA MBA after passing 10th with 78.73%
  16. Am I eligible to sit for MCA exams of NIMCET, JAM after scoring 57% marks in 12th and 72% in BCA?
  17. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  18. Will a student be eligible for Defense Academy Exams if he passes 12th board at the age of 19 years?
2nd January 2015, 02:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?

You can sit for H.S. exams once again from your own board or if you want to change your board then you will have to take admission in class XI again and will have to complete both academic years again.

But if you reappear in your boards then you will only have to appear for boards privately.

For that you will have to fill up a form that should be available in your school, you just need to contact your school's officials regarding this matter.

If you have scored bad in 1 or 2 subjects only, in that case you can give separate exams for those 1 or 2 papers only or if you want to reappear for all the papers, i.e. the academic year, you can even do so.
23rd July 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?

Dear sir, I am rajib giri. I have finished my BA pass from ellim university from 2009-10---2012-13.so i want to know that can i go to ssc? Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?