28th May 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

When will ACIO result be declared which was held in October last year?

Hello Sir,
I am looking for the result of ACIO which was held in October of four years ago. So, kindly tell me when the result will be declared?
Thanking You.

29th May 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will ACIO result be declared which was held in October last year?

Normally, most of the government job exams announce result in maximum two or three months but nothing is confirmed. It all depends on MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) which is responsible for IB ACIO exam.

If you are looking for result of exam which is 4 years old then it will be very difficult because old records are not available on website.
29th May 2016, 08:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will ACIO result be declared which was held in October last year?

ACIO stands for Assistant central intelligence officer.

The result of ACIO grade II has been released. Below I have attached the written test result for the exam which was held 4 years ago.

The official website is http://mha.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WrittenResultOfACIO-IIEx-2013.pdf(55.7 KB, 8 views)
30th May 2016, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The result has been cleared a long time ago and you just need to visit the official website and get the details of your results and mark sheet. I have mentioned the link below where you can get to know the results of your exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?