22nd July 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

When will the registration of St. Xavier School be started for 11th standard? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have studied 10th from DAV School. I would like to know whether the online registration for admission in class 11 for this year in St. Xavier School has started or not. If yes, then how to apply for it? If not started then when will be it started?

25th July 2016, 11:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the registration of St. Xavier School be started for 11th standard? How to apply for it?

The admission in the above mentioned school for 11th standard is generally done in the month February and March. In order to apply for it you will have to get the application form from the school and fill it up with the required details asked for.

After successfully submitting your application form, you will have to appear for an examination conducted by the school itself and on successfully clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the school in 11th standard.
25th July 2016, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the registration of St. Xavier School be started for 11th standard? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have studied 10th from DAV School. I would like to know whether the online registration for admission in class 11 for this year in St. Xavier School has started or not. If yes, then how to apply for it? If not started then when will be it started?
The admission for 2016-17 has already been closed. The admission notification will be released during the month of January every year. I am expecting that 2017-2018 notification would be released during the month January. Information with regard to the Prep Admissions will be uploaded in the official website of the St. Xavier School. One can apply through online visiting the official website St. Xavier School

Contact Information:
ST. XAVIER'S SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
4, Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi - 110 054
Telephone Nos: 011-23957778 (Sr. School), 23957633 (Jr. School), 23956230 (Prep Dept.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?