29th February 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam externally?

Dear Friends,
I have passed 11th and dropped 12th due to some personal reason. Now I am planning to appear 12th Board exam from CBSE Board but externally. But I don't want to go to school. If anyone know how to apply externally then please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 12th Arts Board exam externally with CBSE syllabus?
  2. How can i re appear for 12th board exam externally with PCB?
  3. Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  5. Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  8. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  9. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  10. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  11. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  12. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can XI and XII CBSE commerce be done externally after completing XII CBSE with humanities subjects?
  14. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  15. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  16. Can I apply for TET exam after passing 10th from CBSE board
  17. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  18. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
29th February 2016, 07:21 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam externally?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is the best board for students in India as the syllabus of most of entrance examination for admission in colleges after 12th is similar to the syllabus prescribed by CBSE in 11th and 12th.

If you have passed 11th and studied 12th then you will not be allowed to appear in 12th board examination as only the students who have studied 12th standard in any CBSE affiliated school are eligible to appear in 12th board examination.
So, you need to take admission in 12th standard either in the same school from which you have completed 11th or in other school to appear in 12th board examination.
Probably all students have their own problems but they need to overcome from that in such way that doesn't affect their education.
So, you will not be able to appear in coming 12th board examination and for that you should take admission first in 12th standard in coming session to appear in 12th board examination in next year.
1st March 2016, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for 12th board examination via CBSE board as an external candidate, you can however,opt for Open University and if you wish to appear for 12th boards from CBSE board itself, then probably you will have get admission in class 11 again.
1st March 2016, 12:18 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You cannot pursue your 12th board from CBSE board as an external candidate as there is no such provision for it. You will however have to get admission in class 11 again in CBSE board and then after clearing 11th boards you will be very much eligible to appear for your 12th class via CBSE board.
29th August 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello can my son appear external cbse 12th in 2019 science as he is studied 11th with cbse board in 2018
21st February 2023, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th and 11th from cbse now I want to convert my board from cbse to state so is this possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?