28th March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Where is St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School located in Manjakuppam, Cuddalore? How can I reach there?

Hello,
I have Board Examination and my centre is
St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School in
Manjakuppam, Cuddalore.
Please tell me the exact location
of this School and also if possible
tell me how to reach?

2nd April 2015, 06:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where is St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School located in Manjakuppam, Cuddalore? How can I reach there?

Following is the address of St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School, Manjakuppam

St.Joseph's Higher Secondary School
Address: Manjakuppam, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Land Mark : Near Collector Office

This school is very near to Beach road, if you aware of Silver Beach, you can easily go there, because it is just 3 kilometres from silver beach. If you have specified your starting point, then it would have helped us to specify to Road way, how can you reach there.
3rd April 2015, 10:05 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Where is St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School located in Manjakuppam, Cuddalore? How can I reach there?

I am provide you the detail address information of the St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School located in Manjakuppam, Cuddalore as below:

St.Joseph's Higher Secondary School
Manjakuppam , Cuddalore-607001
Tamil Nadu
Land Mark : Near Collector Office.

If you go to the silver beach, then you can easily find that school because it is just 3 km from the silver beach. And also the other way is this school is very near to the beach road.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?