28th March 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?

Friends,
I am 43 yrs old. I have completed my
M.Sc in Biochemistry from Madras University
with 15 yrs of experience in Teaching Biology
in a Senior Secondary school in Abu Dhabi.
Now I want to join School in India.
Kindly tell me what I have to do
for becoming a Teacher in Higher Secondary school?

5th April 2015, 06:18 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?

To become teacher in senior secondary school in India, candidate must have preferably a post graduate degree. And the candidate having experience are more preferred.

If you have B.ed degree then you can also apply for TET and CTET exam that are Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment for teacher in different government schools.

It will be be very easy for you to get job in Private institutions.
As you have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and have 15 years experience in Teaching Biology in a Senior Secondary school in Abu Dhabi, you can apply for any desired institutions.

Just visit the desired institution and ask for the interview dates.
They will take a little verbal test to check your knowledge.
With your education and experience you will easily get teaching job.
7th April 2015, 12:36 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?

Yes you become a teacher in senior secondary school when you have 15 years teaching experienced but the condition is that the candidate must be post graduated.

If you have no degree about their graduation then my suggestion to you is that you may apply TET AND CTET exam that are teacher eligibility test.

After giving those exam then see your result if you clear the examination then go for the interviews. On the basis of your knowledge and your experienced you will get the job of teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?