25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of school change in 10th class CBSE board?

I am study in 9th class cbse board but my school is not good study. I am planning to change the school next year to 10th class after completing the 9th from this school in the same city CBSE board. Give me real procedure for school change.

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  3. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
  5. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  6. Is it possible to change schools in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? What is the procedure to be followed?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  8. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  10. Can I change my school to another one after passing class 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  13. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  14. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  15. Can I change school when doing my class 10th?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
26th November 2015, 07:46 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of school change in 10th class CBSE board?

No sir you cannot change school in 10th standard because 10th standard is a board class thus registration for this class is done in class 9th. If you change school that means you need to register yourself again in board. This is so complex process that a school always refuse to do this.

In your case i want to give a suggestion to you. As you said that teachers in your school is not teaching well thus you can join private tuition's for difficult subjects. After 10th standard you can easily change your school without any problem.
26th November 2015, 09:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change to the other school in the class 10th as there are some of the registration form are also filled by the board and also the examination conducted as PSA and Summative Examination.

So, you cannot change the school in the class 10th but if you are not interested with the study you can change the school and start with the class 9TH.
27th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Brain Oconner
Junior Member+

No sir you cannot change school in 10th standard because 10th standard is a board class thus registration for this class is done in class 9th.

If you change school that means you need to register yourself again in board.

This is so complex process that a school always refuse to do this.

In your case i want to give a suggestion to you.

As you said that teachers in your school is not teaching well thus you can join private tuition's for difficult subjects.

After 10th standard you can easily change your school without any problem.
8th August 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

My son have passed 10th class and I want to get admission in another city as I am posted there. But school authority is asking me for pay of monthly fee free Apr to Aug 16 this session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?