5th July 2011, 09:33 AM
birendra shah

Where can I get the form for Improvement Exam after getting poor marks in CBSE 12th Exam?

I have got poor marks in cbse12 exam, n i want to appear in improvement exam,so from where i get the form n where i can able to appear in exam?

13th July 2011, 12:34 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get the form for Improvement Exam after getting poor marks in CBSE 12th Exam?

Dear freind,
If you get passed in 12th class then also you can give improvement exam from CBSE.
You can get the application form of Improvement exam from your school and you have to fill that form and send this form to CBSE.
13th July 2011, 12:36 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get the form for Improvement Exam after getting poor marks in CBSE 12th Exam?

Dear freind,
If you get passed in 12th class then also you can give improvement exam from CBSE.
You can get the application form of Improvement exam from your school and you have to fill that form and send this form to CBSE.
17th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR,WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM FOR INPROVEMENT EXAM CBSE XII 2012
31st July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get the form for Improvement Exam after getting poor marks in CBSE 12th Exam?
3rd August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

on which site can i get the online CBSE improvement form..??plz give me the site..
4th August 2011, 11:16 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by birendra shah View Post
I have got poor marks in cbse12 exam, n i want to appear in improvement exam,so from where i get the form n where i can able to appear in exam?
Improvement form can buy from Syndicate bank and you can also submit it in the bank with fee & necessary documents.
5th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

ans the que sir
12th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Where can I get the form for Improvement Exam after getting poor marks in CBSE 12th Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM FOR INPROVEMENT EXAM CBSE XII 2012
where can i get the form of improvements of the exam.
19th August 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

how can i get improvement form
23rd August 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

when will start form availability and what will be last date ?
23rd August 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir where i can take a 12th improvement form.
9th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the improvement exam for XII online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?