1st November 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether CBSE Board is giving priority to IITs only?

Hello
I heard that the cbse will not given any
priority in any state level engineering college.
they should join only in IITs.
is it true?????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  2. Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board?
  7. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  9. Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?
  10. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  12. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board
  13. Last 10 years question papers cbse board for class 12 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  15. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  16. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  17. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
3rd November 2014, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CBSE Board is giving priority to IITs only?

There is no such type of priority given by CBSE board to state or national level engineering colleges. All the colleges which are affiliated to CBSE board will be given equal priority whether it is a state level or national level college. But, first preference will be given to the colleges affiliated to CBSE and second priority will be given to state board affiliated colleges.So, I suggest you it is best to join in IIT's because the CBSE board gives first priority to IIT's only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?