24th October 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How many semester does I have to clear in Physics to apply for AIPMT being a NRI student?

Hello

I completed two years of university in the U.S. (major: biochemistry). I did 1 quarter physics (Grade= PASS) 1 semester physics in my university (Grade= B). I did not take physics during high school. How many year of physics (semesters) are needed to be eligible in aipmt as m nri?

I fulfill the chemistry and biology requirements but am wondering about physics.

Thank you

3rd November 2014, 01:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many semester does I have to clear in Physics to apply for AIPMT being a NRI student?

As a NRI candidate, you will become eligible for admission in medical colleges in India only if you have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English upto Class 12 with 50 percentage of marks. So, when we consider the information provided by you, we can say that you are not eligible for admissions in medical colleges in India. If you are not eligible, you cannot apply for AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination). If you still have any doubts regarding admission, you can visit the office of "Central Board of Secondary Education", who is responsible for conducting AIPMT and its admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?