21st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Whether a CBSE student can get admission to study B.Sc in Patna Science College?

Hi Friends,
I am a CBSE student and I want to study B.Sc in Patna Science College. Can a CBSE student get admission in Science College, Patna? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Patna Science College being a 12th CBSE student?
  2. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  3. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer Higher Secondary Education in Patna?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  9. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  10. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  12. Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college?
  13. Will I get admission in top government college after scoring 85% from CBSE board and 92 in maths
  14. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the job opportunity for fresher in B.Sc biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
22nd April 2016, 07:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a CBSE student can get admission to study B.Sc in Patna Science College?

Yes, you are eligible to avail admission in Patna science college to pursue B.Sc course.

The minimum academic criteria to pursue B.Sc course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The central board of education (CBSE) is valid and recognized board of education, you can easily avail admission to B.Sc course in Patna Science college.
23rd April 2016, 03:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a CBSE student can get admission to study B.Sc in Patna Science College?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission to study B.Sc in Patna Science College being a student of CBSE Board. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board are very much eligible to take admission in B.Sc in Patna Science College. So, you can take admission without any fear as you are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?