6th January 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission into IME in diploma mechanical after 2 years refrigeration mechanical course and 7 years of experience in relevant trade?

I have completed (NCVT ) two year Refrigeration mechanical course and I have 7 years experience in relevant trade. Now I want to take admission from IME in diploma mechanical, so. Can I take admission in lateral entry with distance mode? If it is so how can I get admission as soon, (is there any online faculty to take admission).
(Anyway I want to take admission from your institute please help, your kind help valuable for me)

Thanks and regards
Siba paul
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  2. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  4. How to do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU? I have completed 2 years course(Trade Fitter)
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  6. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  7. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  8. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  9. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  12. How to do Mechanical diploma in approved AICTE after passing 2 years ITI in Motar Mechanical Trade
  13. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  14. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  16. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  17. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  18. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
5th May 2017, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into IME in diploma mechanical after 2 years refrigeration mechanical course and 7 years of experience in relevant trade?

In order to take admission in Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering, you need to satisfy the required criteria of it. If you succeed to do so, you can definitely apply for the said Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Class 10th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can definitely take admission to study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?