25th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in 11th Bihar board school after passing from CBSE school board exams?

I am studying in a CBSE affiliated school. If I pass out with school board exams, will I be able to get admission in 11th in Bihar Board school?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?
  3. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE to Bihar board?
  4. Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  10. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  13. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  14. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  15. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  16. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  17. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
26th August 2016, 02:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in 11th Bihar board school after passing from CBSE school board exams?

You can get admission in any school of Bihar board in 11th and 12th standard after passing your 10th from CBSE board. But I would suggest you to continue with your Central Board of Secondary Education for 10+2 studies because it is more superior board than any other state board for 10+2 examination.

Other important thing is that it is much easier to score good marks and better percentage in CBSE board as compared to Bihar board exams. In case of any discrepancy, CBSE gives a faster response than the Bihar board. However the final choice depends on you.

Yes, you can migrate from CBSE board to Bihar board after passing 10th standard, just collect the few certificates from your previous school:

> Migration Certificate.

> Character Certificate.

> 10th marksheet.

> School leaving certificates.

After that visit the school in which you want to take admission, fill up the admission form, submit the certificates and follow the admission procedure and prepare accordingly.
26th August 2016, 01:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in 11th Bihar board school after passing from CBSE school board exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in a CBSE affiliated school. If I pass out with school board exams, will I be able to get admission in 11th in Bihar Board school?

Yes, you will get admission in 11th Bihar Board School after passing 10th from CBSE Board. After the 10th results are out, you can get application form from the Bihar Board School. There are some documents are required for the admission like Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc. You have to fill up the application form and submit the documents required for the admission. Based on the marks they will select the merit list, if you are in the list then you can join in the new Bihar Board School.
26th August 2016, 06:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you will be eligible to take admission in class 11th from Bihar Board after the completion of class 10th Boards from CBSE Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board are eligible to take admission in class 11th in Bihar Board without any restrictions.
26th August 2016, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board school after passing your 10th standard from CBSE Board school. To get admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board School, you have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard Marksheet, etc., from CBSE school and submit it in Bihar Board school. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board school.
26th August 2016, 09:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you will be given admission in the 11th standard provided the policies of the school and the seats available in the class.

You will require the following documents :

* Transfer Certificate
* Previous mark sheets.
* Pass Certificate.
* Character certificate.
* Migration certificate (Since you are changing the board)

NOTE : Do not take the TC from the previous school before getting the assurance from the new school that they would definitely give you the admission.
26th August 2016, 10:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bihar School Examination Board in 11th std.

There is no restriction on candidates who have passed 10th from CBSE School board to migrate to any another board.

So, you can appear for 10th board examination with School board.
27th August 2016, 12:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Board doesnot matter and every board has same value. You are eligible to get admission in different boards even after passing out from another board. As for example if you have passed from bihar board then also you are eligible to get admitted in CBSE board.
9th August 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in class 11th bihar board if i have none of one certificate what i do
21st July 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Without character certificate can I take admission in bihar board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?