9th December 2016, 07:16 PM
Jatinchaukheda

Will it be a problem in writing JEE exam if my Father's name is different in the application form as per Adhaar card?

Respected Sir, I have applied for JEE exam but I got my Fathers name different in the application form then in the Adhaar card. I want to know will it be a problem in writing JEE exam if my Father's name is different in the application form from Adhaar card? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 07:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will it be a problem in writing JEE exam if my Father's name is different in the application form as per Adhaar card?

It won't be a problem but your father's name in the application should be the correct one.

If it is wrongly entered on the Aadhar Card, then it wont be a problem as of now but I advice you to correct it as soon as possible as it will be required in many other formalities.

You can correct it online very easily.

If it is wrongly entered in the application then it would be a problem for you.

I advice you to contact the JEE officials asap and get it corrected. There would be a time frame given to the candidates to edit the applications by paying the requisite fee. Make the use of it and get your application corrected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?