11th December 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?

Dear Sir,
I have submitted my JEE application with UNATTESTED PHOTOCOPY of my original attested 10th mark sheet. My mark sheet is attested by my School Principal at the back side. I took double-side PHOTOCOPY of it so that it contains the proof of attestation. Later on, I came to know that photocopy should be once again attested. But I sent my application. Will my application form be acceptable? Is there anyway to rectify this mistake or should I send another application? Thank You for your Valuable reply.

11th December 2010, 02:08 AM
ramakant sharma

Thumbs up Re: Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?

hello dear

As i think they will consider it as attested only but for confirmation you must call at your zone IIt and ask them for your problem though it is not as big as you are thinking they will consider it but confirmation is necessary so call at your zone iit as soon as possible.
contact numbers are given at the back page of your iit-jee bulletin.

good luck dear
11th December 2010, 02:58 AM
Vivek Reddy

Default Re: Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?

Hi ,
Actually attestation is for authentication that the certifiate belongs to you itself, it can be done by any gezetted office with green pen with a stamp and dont worry they wont reject your application that easy. The rejection of application will be done if u do a major mistakes like not sending photo or not writing name.... etc. If u have qualified the exam then at the time of admission you can show your originals. No problem buddy. Just concentrate on your studies. All the best.
11th December 2010, 07:01 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?

Don't get hesitated your application will be accepted. you have done minor mistake .don't try another application form as it will increase the chances of your application cancellation. during my time ,i had also admitted the same mistake but i received the admit card. so don't worry .just prepare for your exam.
11th December 2010, 09:18 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?

hello friend

if the convener office believe that what you have sent is correct information that already you have attested back side right so there will be no case of rejecting your form for the simple mistake that you have forgotten to attest it seperately again

if you have any further doubts about your application form you can contact through the help desk information which are given in the back side of the jee brouchre its the best way to contact them with the problem what you have

check regularly your aplication status in the following link

www.jee.iitm.ac.in

and also follow the links www.iitm.ac.in

if you don't want to take a chance there's nothing to worry again you give your application form

make it soon

last date is back of you

all the best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 01:46 PM
Fundo

Dont worry dear.....its ok....nothing will happen.....your form is still applicable....!!
11th December 2010, 02:08 PM
MSharma04

There is no problem, also ur marksheet is attested before getting photocopied. Don't worry it will be considered, Good Luck
11th December 2010, 02:26 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Your case will be taking as under consideration.This type of mistakes are not accepted,you have to be more careful.Do not worry if there is any proof of any attestation then it is ok.

Further you may contact over telephone.Phone: 033 - 23671198 / 23671199.

all the best.
11th December 2010, 02:48 PM
Ragunathan.A

i am studying B.E mechanical Engineering .i am interest to work in marine.i need information about marine course and marine colleges in india
11th December 2010, 03:19 PM
Biome

Dear friend,
You have to call the coordinator of the zone in which you send your application form and ask them about your problem if they want new application form then send new one. but once you ask first.

Thank you
11th December 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the exams dates for lateral entry in 2011 in the following:-
1) Jee
2)SLIET
3)Jcece

sir if there r some more information about other colleges for lateral entry please give me detail about that

kindly do it to needful
Regards
11th December 2010, 04:23 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No problem your application will not be rejected. You have sent the mark sheet that is more than enough for any kind of verification.
Also lots of peoples have stamps in their homes and they are sending fake attested documents.
All the Best.
11th December 2010, 07:14 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have submitted my JEE application with UNATTESTED PHOTOCOPY of my original attested 10th mark sheet. My mark sheet is attested by my School Principal at the back side. I took double-side PHOTOCOPY of it so that it contains the proof of attestation. Later on, I came to know that photocopy should be once again attested. But I sent my application. Will my application form be acceptable? Is there anyway to rectify this mistake or should I send another application? Thank You for your Valuable reply.
Dear Friend

The exact solution of these type of problem is not written anywhere so it is
difficult to say exact procedure to rectify it.
But some possible ways of resolving this can be suggested.
I think that only due to this reason your application will not be rejected
because JEE personals know that if you will be selected you will have to
produce all the documents at the time of counseling.
If it is compulsory to send attested certificate and you haven't done so,
then your problem could be resolved because JEE personals know that
a candidate gets only two chances in life to appear JEE.
Your application form should have been filled correctly, that is most important.

What to do to resolve the problem?

Call the JEE office, where you have sent your form and state your problem.
They will tell you the possible ways.
If you are in the same city then visit the respective IIT-JEE office.
The contact details of JEE office is given in the information brochure.
All the best.

Thank You
17th December 2010, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have made five bubblindgs with pen and the rest with HB pencil ,
will my application be acceptable?
2nd February 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I want JEE application form to apply entrance examination?
25th May 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

marks sheet iit
18th August 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i've lost my 10th marksheet and admit card.how can i apply for iiit-jee 2012?
4th December 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have sent the photocopy of 10th class marksheet with iit form without attesting ,is there any problam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?