29th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any difficulty in registration of 10th Haryana Board exam for 15 years old candidate?

Hello friends, my daughter is 13 years old and she is studying in 9th standard from Haryana Board. She will give her 10th Board exam at the age of 15 years. So, I just want to know that she will face any difficulties while registration for the Board exam because of her age?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any difficulty to register for 10th CBSE Board exam being a 13 years old 9th student?
  2. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  3. Eligibility to study Science in 11th standard for a candidate with 51% in 10th Haryana Board exam?
  4. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 98% in 10th Haryana Board?
  5. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
  6. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  7. English question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Haryana Board exam
  8. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether a D.Ed candidate is eligible to do 10th again from PSEB in Punjabi additional subject?
  10. Is there any difficulty at the time of 10th Board exam for 6 years old 1st standard student?
  11. Can I change my board from IGCSE to CBSE in grade 10th?
  12. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  13. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate?
  14. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board? -- [New]
  15. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th Haryana Board of Education exam?
  16. Physics solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th Haryana Board exam
  17. Eligibility to reappear in 10th Kerala Board exam for 28 years old candidate?
  18. Will there be any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE Board exam for LKG student of 4 years old?
30th April 2019, 05:49 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any difficulty in registration of 10th Haryana Board exam for 15 years old candidate?

No there will be no difficulty for your daughter to register in 10th board if she is 15 years old.Because for giving the 10th board exams the candidate must be 14 years old till the january of the year of examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?