8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th Haryana Board of Education exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of class 10 of Haryana Board of Education. I have got 69% in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get 90% in my 10th. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will helpful for me.

14th April 2018, 05:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th Haryana Board of Education exam?

As far as you are concerned about securing high percentage of marks in Class 10th board examinations then for that you have to be mentally and physically fit so that you can give 100% from your side.

Further, you need to stick with NCERT original textbook syllabus rather too many books of any other books as it would confuse you. Also, the majority of questions are from NCERT textbook syllabus so does not ponder over too many books. You should have a proper routine in which you should give importance to all of your concerned subjects as all subjects have equal weightage in your result.

Also, try to solve as many as last year papers and sample papers of Class 10th board examination so that you can answer the questions in more effective way to secure more marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?