15th December 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How to join central government hospital after completing MBBS

one who cpmpleted his mbbs . then after 7 years experience .. join a central govment hospitai ..esi hospital ..what is the salary of him..?

15th December 2012, 09:52 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join central government hospital after completing MBBS

Hello,
Now, since you have done the medical job for 7 long years, you can directly approach any hospital or nursing home with your qualification and experience. But that particular hospital or nursing home must also have a proper vacancy in it. Sometimes such vacancies are advertised in the daily newspapers. Also check the website http://www.sarkari-naukri.in. Here if you search jobs by qualification, then according to your qualification, you will get the vacant options in government hospitals. But since you are a doctor and you want to join a central government hospital, my only suggestion will be to strictly follow the main rule, which is be on the patient's side always and do not do private practice as it is illegal and against the government rules.
15th December 2012, 07:38 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join central government hospital after completing MBBS

Hi Guest,

In order to apply for the government hospital after completing MBBS, you need to apply for the posts as soon as the notification releases in respective place.

All the notifications regarding government jobs are posted in employment news paper.

So reading the paper you can come to know about the different posts and if you meet the eligibility criteria you can apply for the posts.

As you have 7 years of experience you can find job easily in government hospital after completing the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?