19th December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for bank PO?

i am intermidiate student.i become apply to bank po. please correct information of bank po. can i apply this form?

24th May 2014, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am intermidiate student.i become apply to bank po. please correct information of bank po. can i apply this form?

If you have completed Graduation degree then you are eligible for below given Bank Exams -

SBI PO Exam
IBPS PO Exam
ICICI PO Exam

But you are now in 12th standard so you are not elgible for Bank PO exam.After completion of 12th standard , you are eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam .

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation, are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Those candidate who have completed Diploma degree OR completed Graduation degree are eligible for IBPS clerical Exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?