20th September 2011, 06:21 PM
darshana pinky

When is the next bank exam conducted? What sort of job can I get in Bank and for which post can I apply?

when wil be the next bank exam conducted? am studyng final year engineering what sort of job can i get in bank and to what post can i apply for?

20th September 2011, 10:08 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Default Re: When is the next bank exam conducted? What sort of job can I get in Bank and for which post can I apply?

Recently IBPS taken a PO EXAM on 18/09/2011,sunday,but chance not over IBPS also invite for clerk exam to indian people and last date of submission for application is 24/09/2011.so log on to www.ibps.in.
Qualification for bank exam:
For Bank PO: graduate with 55% in any discipline.
clerk exam: 12th with 60%.relaxation also for -SC/ST/OBC.
clerk : 18 to 28,age relaxation on age also.
so you can apply clerk examination now later on sbi also conduct clerk exam.all the best
20th September 2011, 11:54 PM
praveendia

Default Re: When is the next bank exam conducted? What sort of job can I get in Bank and for which post can I apply?

for entry in banking sector recruitment done every year on name of clerk and po.as presently ibps taking examination for 19 banks.last date is 24sep11.and po examination are already over. more detail on www.ibps.in
23rd September 2011, 12:42 AM
kalu21

Hello sir,
By the time the exam is completed and interview is conducted I think your BCA course will also be completed. ... You cannot apply for the same post more than once. ... First you have to apply online then only you will get the bank challan ... going to retire from his job by next december, so can i take fda exam ...
11th December 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

good evenung madam/sir,
i need to know that when is next bank exam conducted? and what is the aligibility to write the exam?
28th August 2012, 08:34 PM
shailaja1992

Respeced sir/madam,
Iam B.E final year (CSE) . i want to know about bank exams.. when is the next bank exam conducted.. as iam interested i wnt to write ...
how can we know which place its going to conduct and were wil be the forms..
28th May 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
iam navya i completd my 2nd btech i have to know when sbi
governmentjob bank exams are going to conduct in this year2013 and date of that exam
sylabus of that exam pls reply to my mail [email protected]
24th August 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
myself nirmala i m doing final year b.e/ece department.what are the bank job available for engineering, i want to know about SBI government job exam conducting date,syallabus dfor this year.please tell me what are procedures to apply the bank exam,eligibility to write the bank exam.please reply to my mail [email protected]
24th August 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

myself nirmala i am doing b.e/ece what are the SBI government job available for engineering please tell me when will conduct the bank exam for this year,egilibility to write the bank exam.please reply to my mail [email protected]
12th November 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I finish my hotel management ...l don't have proficient in ms office ..its possible to get the job in bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?