22nd December 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose in PG while pursuing B.E in ECE

i am pursuing B.E in Ece.I am interested in networking field,so what course shall i choose in P.G

Related Questions:
23rd January 2013, 11:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose in PG while pursuing B.E in ECE

M.E in Network Engineering will be suitable for you. M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering will also be beneficial. M.Tech degree can be opted with specialization in Network Communication and Security. You can select any course according to your interest. GATE score is mandatory to have admission in reputed institutes.
31st October 2015, 11:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course should I choose in PG while pursuing B.E in ECE

ECE is Engineering in Electronics and Communication that you have done from a colleges and now it seems you are confused about what to opt for your Post Graduation.

It is a good thing that you are thinking about your post graduation since not many people these days go for such high levels of education. As far as my knowledge goes, here are a few quick options that you can choose from to do your PG:

1. MBA ! Yes .. its Masters of Business Administration. Though I understand that you are more interested in doing Networking, I would still suggest doing MBA Firmly for the fact that it is one of the best post graduations courses to do at this time.

There are many people out there who are into coding, networking and all but very few actually do MBA from top colleges and thus more opportunity. It is your wish in the end but doing an MBA from a good college would not only guarantee a good future for you but also ensure that you do not have to worry about your career anymore. It would get your career on the right track.

2. If you are interested in going for Networking, then CCNA is the course for you. CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate which is a course shred by CISCO for its best levels of Networking knowledge. If you wish to know more about this please Click Here.

3. Apart from this, there are many companies also that give you jobs based on your current basic level knowledge of Networking, what is it about and all that. You can look for best jobs available in the market for the same and gain some experience before you go for further studies regarding the Networking course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?