8th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?

What are the entries there to join Indian armed forces as an officer with more than 85% marks in 10+2 with PCM?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. How can i join Armed Forces on 12th basis? Is it possible to join Armed Forces after leaving BE course?
  3. How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?
  4. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student?
  5. Is there any possibility to join armed forces after 12th? -- [New]
  6. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  7. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  8. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  9. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  10. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  11. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  12. Is it possible to join Indian Armed Forces on clearing all backlogs?
  13. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Armed Forces as an Officer cader having done MCA recently and having NCC C Certificate?
  15. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  16. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  17. Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student join Indian Army or Military? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Selection procedure and next exam date for RAW 2011?
10th September 2011, 09:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?

You have the option to apply for NDA. The minimum qualification required is 12th standard. Also age limit is 16 1/2 to 19 years. Notification calling for application will be published in leading newspapers. You also have the option to join after graduation.
25th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?

sir, i am an airmen in IAF. I want to be an officer in indianarmy.how i can join.please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?