25th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce

Hw can i join indian airforce after cmpleting 12th standerd in commerce?

Related Questions:
26th May 2013, 10:36 PM
a k 47

Default Re: How can i join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce

No , it is not possible to join Air force after 12th commerce because to apply for Air force you should have a Physics and Mathematics as subjects . So you can not apply for NDA Examination . NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

But you can apply for Army wings through NDA Examination and age should have a minimum 16 1/2 years and maximum 19 years . Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply and there is no chance for female candidates . There is no upper age limits for NDA examination .

So according to your qualification , you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination . But after completing graduate degree , you can apply for Ground Duty through AFCAT (Air force Common Admission Test ) examination .

GOOD LUCK
14th June 2013, 08:34 PM
Paliyal79

Hi
you can not apply for Indian Air Force with your commerce stream.
For join defence, there is a entrance test NDA, by which you can join defence in all wings.
But only science students are eligible for this test.
But you can join the Army as a soldier after 10+2.for officer line,you have to do the graduation in any stream.
After graduation, CDS is the test conducted by UPSC by which you can join Army as a officer.
For more info go to
www.upsc.gov.in
16th June 2013, 12:42 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hw can i join indian airforce after cmpleting 12th standerd in commerce?
Hey friend,

You cannot join in Indian Air force with having completed +2 in Commerce stream as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification

The Needed education qualification is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

But as you have completed in Commerce stream it makes you ineligible for the exam as you don't satisfy the education qualification

The only exam which offers you to join in Indian Air Fore after completing +2 is the NDA exam and you are not satisfying the qualification for it.

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?