31st July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March

I am a girl and i am completed my 12th in march 2013 , i want to join indian air force,i am a science student with biology group and i got 72% marks in 12th. i am also have "C" certificate in Ncc.

30th April 2015, 08:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March

At 10+2 level, there is no entrance exam that will give you chance to join Indian Airforce being a female candidate.

For National Defense Academy examinations, only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

After completing your bachelor's degree, you can go for following exams in order to join the Indian Airforce.

1. Airforce Common Admission test.

It is conducted twice every year. Any candidate who has done bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks can apply for the different branches under Indian Airforce:

>>Technical Branch

>>Flying Branch

>>Ground Duty Branch.

The age limit for flying branch is 20-24 years, for technical 20-26 years and for ground duty branch it is 20-28 years.

Official website for Indian Airforce: www.careerairforce.nic.in.

2. Combined Defense Services exam

Any graduate can apply for this exam but for Airforce you must have studied mathematics or physics at 10+2 level.

Final year candidates can also appear for this exam.

The age limit for Airforce academy is 19-23 years.

It is conducted by UPSC twice every year and both unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam.

If you want any more information regarding this exam, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd June 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian air force after 12th? I have got 68% in 12th science.
24th June 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am NIDHI from Jaipur ,Can I join Indian Air Force ...I am studding in BSc 1 year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?