19th January 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing HSc exam in science stream?

I Have passed HSC exam in science stream so can I apply for mpsc exam??

30th June 2014, 03:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing HSc exam in science stream?

No, you need to be a graduate to appear in the MPSC exam. There will be six compulsory papers in the Main exam in two languages
English and Marathi. There will be descriptive type questions of 100 marks. There will be 4 papers of General Studies, 150 marks each. It will be multiple choice questions. Passing marks is 45% in each of the six papers in case of general category.
While 40% in each of the six papers for the reserved category SC, ST, OBCs. Interview is of 100 marks. Subjects comprise of
History and Geography in reference to Maharashtra state. Indian constitution & Law, Politics and
Human Resource Development and Human Rights followed by paper on
Economy & Planning, Economics of development and Agriculture, Science & technology development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?