26th January 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student

Respected sir/madam now am in bsc6th sem after completion of this wat is good for my future and im interested to work in software Company tell me the solution.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  2. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  3. List of companies for MCA 6th semester project? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it
  5. Am I eligible for Wipro or any other software company having secured 83% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  6. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  7. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  8. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  9. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  11. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  12. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  13. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student? -- [New]
  14. What computer courses should I do to get placed in any software company?
  15. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT
  16. For which IT company am I eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 78% in 6th semester?
  17. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  18. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
3rd May 2013, 11:39 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam now am in bsc6th sem after completion of this wat is good for my future and im interested to work in software Company tell me the solution.
Dear Friend,
There are so many organisations like TCS, Wipro,Mahendra Satyam etc recurting People from B.Sc .So Upload your resume in Naukri.com or Timesjobs.com and update everyday, You will get a call from the recruiters.This is one way

Check Employment news

Times of India News paper on wednesday

Second way is if you have a chance do MBA .It is a postgraduate course and having good oppurtunities outside with good salary package

All the Best
4th November 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student

I have completed my diploma in IT so I want to know wht kind of work is in company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?