12th July 2011, 03:01 PM
tammanas

List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?

i am student of MCA 5th semester. in my 6 semester i want to doproject with any software company so please send me the name and the site name of the company where i can set my resume also send me the previous year question paper for the preparetion of " to qualify the written exam" company.please send as well as possible.

7th March 2016, 01:34 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?

There are many software companies in india which gives project working to the students. The procedure of every company for taking the students is based on practical knowledge of the student.
The names of the some software companies are:-
● infosys
● Satyam computer Services
● Patni computer Systems
● i-flex Solutions
● wipro
● L&T Infotech
● Mphysis
There are many more companies which will give a good job for an MCA student for his own talent and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?