27th January 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard

sir/mam Iam now pursuing my 12 standard.I want to join in a good college based on IPE marks

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering college can I get on the basis of IPE marks(93%)?
  2. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Will i get a seat in a good college after scoring 791 marks in IPE and 60 marks in EAMCET
  4. Where to get a government seat in good college in AP after scoring 108 marks in EAMCET and 600/593 in IPE?
  5. What to do in 11th in order to become a Pilot in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  7. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  9. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  10. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation -- [New]
  11. What are the career for me after passing class 11th with 60% in 10th
  12. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college after scoring 937 marks in IPE
  14. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  15. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th?
  16. Can I get any counseling after scoring 63% in 12th IPE
  17. What is the admission criteria for B.Com?
  18. Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?
5th June 2013, 12:56 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard

Hai Friend,

with IPE marks you will not get admission into good Engineering Colleges.you must have minimum 70% in your intermediate so that you are eligible to write the Entrance exams, with which you will get admission into the Engineering college.

After Intermediate,To get admission into the Engineering College, you must write the entrance exams like

1) IITJEE

2) AIEEE

3) BITSAT

4) EAMCET.

If you get a good rank in any of the above Exams, then you will get admission into the Top Engineering College.

Remember if you do your engineering in a Reputed and top engineering college, then the Top companies will come to your college and they recruit you.

So, work Hard and try to get a good rank in the above exams.

All the best.
29th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard

I have got 912 in ipe exam and 33 in jee mains.Is any univercity based on ipe marks?
26th July 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 958 marks in intermediate. Is there any top college based on IPE marks
20th May 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I got 9.9 Percentage in inter ,and I got 44 .marks in ap eamcet exam my category is General Naidus.does I qualify or not , please say ,Also find engineering colleges based on inter marks
13th November 2022, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges based on ipe marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?