9th February 2013, 08:33 AM
abhakandla

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology

hello sir, i have done my B.Sc. and M.Sc. in biotechnology .
Am i eligible for doing B.Ed. If i am eligible for B.Ed.,then which subject i will teach ? i am very confuse,plz help me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  10. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  11. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  18. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
13th March 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology

I HAVE 46% IN BA ,AND 55% IN MA CAN I ELIGIBLE TO DO B-ed IN THE BASIS OF MA MARKS.
13th March 2013, 05:51 PM
Mr Rohit

Yes,Below is eligibility criteria,

Eligibility for Admission to the Course:
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Education Provided:

The candidate should have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3(15) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree examination of UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.

Candidates who have passed the UG or PG degree in Open University System without qualifying in 11 years SSLC examination and 1 year of Pre-University Course (PUC) examination or 10+2 pattern of school education examination shall not be considered for admission.

However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two Years Bachelor Preparatory Programme Certificate/Two Years Foundation Course Certificate/Two year foundation Course conducted by State Government/recognized Universities and qualified with three years UG degree course are also considered eligible.

Candidates who have studied more than one main subject in Part III (under Double/triple Major System) of UG Degree course have to choose only one of the main subjects and should have applied for that Optional only. In such cases, marks obtained by the Candidates in Two/Three major subjects shall be taken into account to arrive percentage of marks stipulated in (vi).

Candidates who have passed under Double degree/Additional Degree programme with less than three years duration are not eligible for admission.

Candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 years integrate course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern of study shall be considered for admission. In such cases, the marks obtained by the candidates in the first three years (in major and ancillary subjects alone) of the course alone shall be taken into account for admission to the B.Ed Degree course.

Candidates with the following marks in the Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for admission to the course other than subjects like Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political science, Sociology, Psychology, philosophy, Logic and Indian Culture for which PG qualification is mandatory.

Community / Category Minimum Marks
OC 50%
BC 45%
MBC /DNC 43%
SC/ST 40%

Note:
To arrive at above percentage of marks, the marks obtained by the candidates in major and Allied subjects alone shall be taken into account. Rounding off of marks to the next higher integer shall not be permitted. Marks obtained by the candidates in the UG Degree Course (other than subjects Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Logic and Indian Culture) alone shall be taken into account to arrive at the percentage of marks mentioned above. PG Degree marks (other than subjects Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Logic and Indian Culture) shall not be considered for admission.

Candidates who have passed PD Degree in Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Logic and Indian Culture without undergoing 10+2+3 pattern of education shall not be considered for admission.

In the case of physically or visually Challenged candidates, a minimum pass in the degree is enough. The basis of selection shall be in accordance with the Regulations of the University.

All the Best!!!
28th June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have done my graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and then m.sc. in psychology. am i eligible for doing b.ed.
21st September 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir...i have completed my msc biotechnlogy now i want to do b.ed...my degree options are chemistry,biotechnology and coputers...do am eligible for doing b.ed...???if eligible which methods should i opt?...is there chance for me to write dsc...modelschools exams???
6th March 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A(eng.) from ignou university with 45%marks. May I have add. in B.ed
27th January 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in Geology and M.Sc in Applied Geology... Am I eligible to do B.Ed??
4th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed B.Sc with 49%mark with math physics subject .and later MA in political science with 59% mark. Am I eligible for Bed coarse? Tell me sir please.
13th July 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc in physiology with 53% under CU and now pursuing m.sc in biotechnology
Am I eligible for b.ed? Please help .
11th July 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA can I eligible for b ed and I am eligible for tg fee reimbursement or not
14th July 2018, 06:02 PM
Narendra2121

You are eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and you should teach the subject in which you are interested in.
22nd November 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc in triple main subjects ( Electronics computer science and math) now i am doing MSc math but i have one back paper in MSc with out finishing MSc can i do B.Ed
30th December 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed b.sc and m.sc in biotechnology...I like to opt b.ed as the further course to study...Am I eligible to do B.ed in biology...?
15th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc microbiology, and Msc biotechnology, whether I am eligible to do BEd, if so, whether I have to take UG or PG to do BEd. Give some idea
19th June 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello. Sr. I have done Msc in Biotechnology nd Msc in Biotechnology . Can i do b.ed nd get job in schools .
I m confused as i have passion of teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?