19th August 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?

Hey guys I am studying in BDS,currently in third year.I wanted to know if I am eligible for MSc in Biotechnology ? And if yes,then how should I start preparing for the entrance exams ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year -- [New]
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  3. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  7. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  10. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  11. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  12. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  13. Are BDS students eligible for MSc forensic science?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  15. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Date of sale of BDS and Biotechnology forms?
24th February 2013, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?

IAM A BDS GRADUATE CAN I DO MSC MICROBIOLOGY?
15th October 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

MDS is better choice for you After BDS. I Know that competition for MDS was tough and have comparatively less college. its a 3 Year course with complete rotating internship.
of course you are eligible to join Msc biotech plane Only
if you done your BDS then go forMDS instead of Msc biotech.I know Msc biotech has great scope but MDS is also ever green but government job was almost nill forMDS P.Graduates unless crack UPSC MPSC Civil Services?
best of luck.
12th August 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do medical microbiology after bds?if yes which are the colleges in Mumbai?
Fees and duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?