27th February 2013, 06:57 PM
nishantmishra730

Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand

plze inform me about the institutes offering lateral entry after diploma course with electrical and electronics engineering from a pvt. institute of Jharkhand. Also please, tell the eligibility and criteria for admission in such institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  2. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  3. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  4. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  5. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  6. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  7. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi
  8. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  9. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  11. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  12. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  16. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  17. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry? -- [New]
22nd August 2017, 11:44 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantmishra730 View Post
plze inform me about the institutes offering lateral entry after diploma course with electrical and electronics engineering from a pvt. institute of Jharkhand. Also please, tell the eligibility and criteria for admission in such institutes.

List of Colleges Offer B.Tech Lateral entry Course in Jharkhand:-

1). Birla Institute of Technology.(Ranchi(Jharkhand)).

2). Birsa Institute of Technology.(Dhanbad).

3). Birla Institute of Technology Extension Nentre.(Deogarh).

4). National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology.(Ranchi).

5). Ranchi University.(Jharkhand).

6). Sai Nath University.(Ranchi).

7). Canbridge Institute of Technology.(Ranchi).

8). Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society Technical Campus.(Bokaro).

>> So these are the colleges offer b.tech course through lateral entry after diploma.

Eligibility Required to Apply:- To apply for above given colleges applicant must have done 3 year diploma from government recognized board of technical education with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for these colleges varies from RS:- 65,000/- to RS:- 85,000/- Per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?