13th March 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?

Sir,
I wish to pursue a diploma course in child psychology and child counselling through distance learning. Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  2. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  3. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  4. Universities which offer research in Child Psychology(Specialization in Learning Disability)?
  5. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  6. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  7. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?
  10. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  11. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  12. Primary TET child psychology questions with answers
  13. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  15. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree? -- [New]
  17. How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning
  18. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?

I have completed my MBA in HR. I want to do Child Psychology. How should i go for it?
16th April 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?

how to do Diploma in Child Psychology and Child Counseling in mumbai?

i have completed b.a in Sociology and had psychology as base till 14th please suggest s
13th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to persue for certificate course on child psychology corespondance course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?