21st March 2013, 02:14 PM
manisharoy1990

How could I get a good job after completing B.Tech over AEIE?

i had completed my b.tech over AEIE, but still i don't get a good job.How could i get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  2. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  3. What is the scope of doing OJAD course? IHow to get a job in IT industry? I am a B.Tech 4th year AEIE student
  4. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  5. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  7. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks? -- [New]
  8. Will I get a job after completing my B.Tech EEE with 72%?
  9. How can I become a good bank employee after completing B.Tech
  10. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  11. Which is the career scope in AEIE course? Companies in Uttarkhand which provide internship training? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Can i get a good job in kerala after completing B.Tech course? I have 15 back papers
  13. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  14. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  15. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%
  17. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  18. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
5th April 2019, 12:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How could I get a good job after completing B.Tech over AEIE?

After completion of your B.Tech in AEIE (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering), You should pursue higher study in M.Tech or any certification course to increase your job opportunities. After getting skills and knowledge in electronics and instrumentation, you will have challenging and rewarding career.

Best Certification Courses After B.Tech (AEIE)
- VLSI Design Engineering and VHDL
- VLSI Design and DSP System Design
- Wireless Technology and Embedded System Design
- Telecom Protocol Development
- Industrial Automation System Design
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Signalling and VoIP Protocol Implementation

M.Tech Courses After B.Tech (AEIE)
- M.Tech (Applied Electronics)
- M.Tech (Applied Instrumentation)
- M.Tech (Computer Science)
- M.Tech (Information Technology)
- M.Tech (Communication Systems)
- M.Tech (Process Control and Instrumentation)
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- M.Tech (Power Electronics)
- M.Tech (Microelectronics and VLSI)
- M.Tech (Control Systems)

Employment Areas
- Atomic Energy Commission
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Indian Railways
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Defence Sectors
- Central Electronics Limited
- A.I.R (All India Radio)
- NPL (National Physical Laboratory)
- Software Engineering Units
- Hardware Manufacturing Units
- Multimedia Service Organizations
- Indian Telephone Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?