5th April 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS after passing 11th in Varanasi?

i am studying in class 11th in varanasi i want to ask that i want to become a I.A.S so what i do from now that will be great or helpful for my UPSC or I.A.S??????plzzzzz help meeeeeee...???

4th May 2013, 04:26 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS after passing 11th in Varanasi?

IAS Exam i.e. Indian Administrative Exam.IAS exams are conducted by UPSC every year.
To become IAS officer you need to complete your studies i.e. after 11th complete 12th,then complete Graduation from a recognized university.
Minimum qualification required to appear for IAS exams is Graduation from a recognized university.

It is under Civil Service Exam conducted once in a Year by UPSC.
You need focused study of subjects. You should analyze the syllabus, and hard work is needed to crack this examination.You need to have good knowledge of current affairs and our history and administration.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year, which a candidate is appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

Number of Attempts:
Four attempts for open, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?