15th April 2013, 06:57 PM
vinyasmusic

How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7

Hello,

I have done my engineering in Electrical and Electronics with CGPA of 6.7 and have qualified GATE 2013. Can I get admissions to Universities in Germany with these credentials ? Would I need to give any other examination like IELTS for securing a place in German Uni's ?
Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  2. Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)
  3. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission? -- [New]
  4. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  7. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  8. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  11. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  14. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  15. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
15th July 2016, 10:55 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7

Yes, you will get admission in German university with this score, but you also need to give IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) exams.

IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English, so you need to score at least 7 or above to get good university in Germany.
For more details of IELTS exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".

About TOEFL exam, you just need to clear this exam, some colleges may not need this exam but some do.
For more details on this exam visit the website "https://www.ets.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?