17th April 2013, 02:14 AM
santhilakshmimurugaih

How can I apply for railway job after doing B.E ECE?

sir,i am doing BE.,(ECE) III Year.can i apply railway jobs,which type of job i can apply

17th April 2013, 11:56 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for railway job after doing B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhilakshmimurugaih View Post
sir,i am doing BE.,(ECE) III Year.can i apply railway jobs,which type of job i can apply
Hi Lakshmi,
This is the time u have to get good Marks in BE. In future if you want apply any Government jobs you must have B.E 60% Aggregate . So Read well

Coming to your question: Below metioned website is the Official website for Railway Notifications .Please go through that all latest Notifications, Eligibility Criteria etc will be avalible for you

http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/

All the Best
17th April 2013, 01:20 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for railway job after doing B.E ECE?

Quote:
yes you can serve railways and get involved through RRB
pls read some useful data as below
ADVT No.DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013(48)

ON – LINE REGISTRATION WILL START (www.delhimetrorail.com), career Link From 03/04/13 ( 20:00hrs )
APPLICATION FEE TO BE PAID From 03/04/13 to 22/ 04/13
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON – LINE APPLICATIONS : 22/04/13 (23: 59 hrs.)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED REGISTRATION SLIP WITH REQUISITE DOCUMENTS/PHOTO BY SPEED POST
at following Address -
Executive Director(HR),
3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. 110001

Note: First, Candidates have to apply online, and then send the registration slip, with valid GATE Score, inked signatures, photograph, thumb impression, declaration etc. by
speed post to reach DMRC latest by 01/05/13.

Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Electronics), having a minimum of 70% marks in B.Tech/ B.E examinations (in respective
disciplines) and Architects having a minimum of 60% marks in B.Arch from AICTE recognized Institutes/Universities and should be a valid GATE Score holder (validity of
Gate Score is two years) for filling up 25 slots of Executive Trainee.

The Executive Trainees will be sponsored for one year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Metro Technology and Management by DMRC. On successful completion of the course, the Executive Trainee will be inducted in DMRC as Assistant Manager in grade Rs.20600 – 46500 (IDA)/ – on direct recruitment basis.

Selection Process :- For the above slots the selection methodology will comprise a three stage selection process i.e – Paragraph Writing on technical/general topics (2 topics), Personal Interview followed by Group Discussion and Medical examination in Executive / Technical Category.

i) The eligible candidates have to fill in their application form online only, in the prescribed format.
ii) The last date for receipt of application online is 22/04/13. The detailed procedure for online application may kindly be read carefully before filling up the application form.
iii) The candidates after applying online have to send the registration slip, with ink signature, photograph, thumb impression, declaration, copy of GATE Score card
and Gate Registration No., etc. by speed post , to reach the DMRC latest by 01/05/2013.
iv) Based on the receipt of online applications, the list of pre-qualified candidates for appearing at interview (6 times the number of vacancies based on GATE Score) will
be uploaded in our website on 14.05.13.
v) The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the GATE examination . The candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:6 (as per the reservation of posts).
vi) The candidates will be subjected to Interview, Paragraph writing and Group Discussion. The candidates will have to report on the schedule date and time for interview.
vii) The tentative dates for interview will be 20th May to 24th May’2013. The final date, time and venue will be informed along with the names of the shortlisted candidates through our website. The candidates should remain in constant touch with the website. (No separate communication will be made).
viii) The names of the candidates who are finally selected will be uploaded in our website on or before 30/05/13.
ix) The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination for “Executive/Technical” standard, with effect from 12/06/13, the details of which is available in DMRC website.

The selected candidate will be required to join the DMRC immediately. No extension of joining time will be permitted to the selected candidates as they will have to join the course at IIT/Delhi. The selected after successful completion of the course and appointment as Assistant Managers may be posted at any of DMRC Project offices in Delhi ( NCR) or anywhere in India.

or please visit the given site http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrcest/Pages/index.htm
17th April 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for railway job after doing B.E ECE?

when will the admission forums of 11th in science stream announced?
17th April 2013, 07:50 PM
GAYATRI MANDAVA

Quote:
You can apply when you complete your B.E. The complete details of kinds of services and eligibility criteria are give below.
The Indian railways are broadly divided and sub-divided into zones, divisions and departments, each controlling a particular function. Every division has a certain number of technical and non-technical departments, which form the base structure on which the railways function.

Technical departments include civil, technical and mechanical engineering, signalling and telecom, and several others dealing with similar disciplines. The non-technical departments include general services such as Accounts, Personnel Management, Railway Protection Force (RPF) or Security and Traffic Services, among others.

Each department has staff at various levels. The highest are the Group A officers, while the lowest in rank are the Group D staff members.

Group A

UPSC - Group A officers are recruited by the UPSC
Civil Service Examination - Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS) and the Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)
Combined Engineering Service - Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE), Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE), Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineers (IRSSE) and Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)
Group B

Group B officers are directly promoted from Group C.

Group C

Group C officers are recruited through the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have been functioning as prime recruiting agencies for all Zonal Railways, Production Units and other extra Zonal units of the Indian Railways.

Each Railway Recruitment Board is catering to the recruitment needs of the specified jurisdiction on the Railways. However, there is no regional or linguistic distinction for recruitment to any post as far as eligibility of the candidates is concerned.

Any citizen of India fulfilling the recruitment criteria can compete for any post without any regional or linguistic limitations. The Group C posts include assistant station masters, drivers, motormen, guards, signal and mechanical inspectors. Here again, staff are divided into technical and non-technical staff.

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering comes under Category IV.
The following are Group A Services:

Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers
Indian Railway Stores Service (Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering Posts)
Indian Telecommunication Service
Engineer in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organization; Ministry of Communications (Deptt. of Telecommunications)
Indian Broadcasting (Engineers) Service
Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Engineering Branch) (Electronics Engineering Posts)
Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts)
Central Power Engineering Service (Telecommunication Engineering Posts)
Survey of India Service Group 'A' (Electronics and Telecom. Engineering Posts)
Assistant Manager (Factories), Deptt. of Telecom (Telecom Factories Organization)
Indian Inspection Service, Group `A' (Electronics Engineering Posts)
Indian Supply Service; Group `A' (Electronics Engineering Posts)
Assistant Executive Engineer Group 'A' (Electronics Engineering Posts) in the Corps of E.M.E., Ministry of Defence.

Group B Service:
Assistant Engineer Group 'B' (Electronics Engineering Posts) in the Corps of E.M.E., Ministry of Defence.
Engineering Services Examination 2013

The UPSC will conduct the combined competitive Engineering Services Examination for recruitment to the posts mentioned above, from 28 June, 2013.

763 vacancies (including 19 physically handicapped PH vacancies) are expected to be filled basis the results of the 2013 exam. The number of vacancies are liable to change.
The eligibility criteria for the Engineering Services examination 2013 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are:

The age limit specified for this examination is 21 - 30 years as on 1st August of the year of exam. Certain categories of candidates including departmental candidates as specified in the UPSC's notice are eligible for age relaxation upto 35 years.

Educational Qualifications:

For admission to the examination, a candidate must have:

(a) obtained a degree in engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
or
(b) Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India);
or
(c) Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time,
or
(d) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);
or
(e) Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India;
or
(f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.

Provided that a candidate for Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:-

M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.

Candidates appearing in their Engineering degree or equivalent exam [^] are also eligible to compete, however such candidates who qualify the written exam will be required to submit the proof of passing the engineering examination. A candidate who is otherwise qualified but who has taken a degree from a foreign University which is not recognised by Government, may also apply to the Commission and may be admitted to the examination at the discretion of the Commission.

Nationality:

A candidate must be either:

(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.

Physical standards:

Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, as given in Appendix II of the rules for the exam that would be published in the Gazette of India released on 6 April 2013.
22nd August 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 58% in my b.tech am i elgibul for railway jobs..pls help me..
27th May 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare the railway exam and how to prepare the basics for job?
27th May 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare the railway exam and how to prepare the basics for job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?