18th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Dr Ravi desai

Procedure to get approved for university in Gujarat?

I wan to that what the procedure to get the aproval for institute
in gujarat ?

Related Questions:
  1. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  2. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  3. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  4. Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  6. Is Singhania University UGC recognized? Is the government job for gujarat state approved? -- [New]
  7. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  8. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  11. Is there PPP mode in any medical college of Gujarat? What is the fee structure of newly approved college in Gujarat?
  12. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  13. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  14. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  15. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  16. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  17. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  18. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?