1st May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?

What are the qualifications for the admission in marine colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?
  2. Qualifications required for marine engineering colleges?
  3. How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?
  4. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  5. How to join marine engineering? What is the qualification?
  6. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  7. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  8. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  9. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
  13. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  14. Qualification required for Marine Engineering?
  15. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  16. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  17. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
18th September 2015, 07:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?

Marine Engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with the design, construction, installation, operation of machinery and systems of ships along with other marine vehicles and structures.

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR MARINE ENGINEERING

** You should have passed 10 + 2 science with physics, chemistry, maths and English.

** It is also a must that the candidates must have pursued the two science subject’s i.e. Physics and Chemistry.

** Also along with that Mathematics should have been one of the subjects pursued.

AGE LIMIT

** At the time for admission for the B.Tech course the candidates must have completed 17 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?