6th November 2011, 09:04 PM
qweatyalok

How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?

Iam a student of classXII. I want to know how I get Admission in Marine Engeneering.The minimum Qualification,% of marks,Name of theCollege,time &date of the Entrance Exam

7th November 2011, 03:12 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweatyalok View Post
Iam a student of classXII. I want to know how I get Admission in Marine Engeneering.The minimum Qualification,% of marks,Name of theCollege,time &date of the Entrance Exam
How to get admission in Marine Engineering ?

Marine engineering course is the one branch of the engineering. Marine engineering is the growest field. If you are interested in this field then after completing 12th class you can take admission in this course. Marine engineering is the some costly from the other engineering course. Here i give you the details information.

If you get 60% or above marks in the 12th class then you will be eligible for the all type of entrance examination for the Marine engineering. As per your question you are a student of class 12th then do hard work and get success with good marks in the board exam. In the appearing of the 12th board exam you can apply for the entrance exam.

Top Marine Engineering College of India.

1)Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune.
2)Samundra Institute of Maritime Study, Mumbai.
3)Vels Academy of Maritime Study, Chennai.
4)Institute of Technology & Maritime Engineering, Kolkata.
5)B.P Marine Academy, Mumbai.

These are the top marine engineering college of India which give the standard quality education and batter facility. The notification for the entrance examination of these college is generally published in the month of December or in January. For any more information about these college please visit the official website of the respective college.
7th November 2011, 11:51 AM
lakshya narayan

Default Re: How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?

Inorder to get admission for marine engineering the student should qualify class 12 examination with mathematics, physics, chemistry and english as compulsory subjects. those who got bachelor's degree which have a duration of 4 years are eligible to enter the masters program for 2 years.
besides this the student should have good physical health and eye power.

Admission tests are conducted for students wishing to pursue this course at the undergraduate as well as graduate level.
7th November 2011, 06:29 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.
24th December 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of BBM course over BBA? What is its scope?
27th December 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

shoul i have to give any entrence examination after 2 to get admission in merchant navy?
31st December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligibility for marine engineering ? i'm a 12th std student
6th January 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 65% in 12th ,but average of 58.8 in (phy,che,math ).am i eligible for marine engineering in ts chanayka or any best nit or iit college for marine engineering.
17th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 10th class, after 10th class what step i have to take for marine engineering.
31st January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final yr b.sc presently.Can i join marine engineering course after completing my degree;for 2 yr master program how much is the fees needed?
31st January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

am doing final yr b.sc presently.Can i join for the marine engineering course after completing my degree,for the 2 yr master program how much fees is needed????
30th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 2 studnt. I have 71% marks in 1 examination. I would like to join marin engnearing course. What can i do for this
19th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Im a doing the course of diploma in mechanical engineering... What % of mrks i needed to get admission for marine engineering.. ?
12th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what minimum marks in iit needs to get admission in maritime
28th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my ITEA in ternner tread can i get addmition in marine engineering?
2nd February 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12 sci. So how many mark req. In cet or board
22nd June 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 54.66% IN PCM IN XII CAN I APPLY FOR MARINE ENGG.
27th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i do not fill application to take admision on tolani maritime institute but i want to take admision what i do
20th January 2014, 08:00 PM
MATHEW PAUL SHIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweatyalok View Post
iam a student of classxii. I want to know how i get admission in marine engeneering.the minimum qualification,% of marks,name of thecollege,time &date of the entrance exam
please help me i am ready to be a marine engineer
30th March 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

iam in 10th class. what can I do for take marine engineering after this year
29th December 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many marine engineercolleges are there Karnataka what is the cet ranking to get into it ?
6th April 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I wnt To know dat if a student nearly achieve 62% in 12th brds but qualify in manet entrnce exam then they are applicable for admission in manet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?