12th May 2013, 11:22 PM
vaijayanti rao

Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

I have completed my diploma specialization in mechanical engg .so may i know that m elgible for air hostees training in frankfinn institute and wat r the fee details and duration of course???

27th May 2014, 10:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

Yes, you are eligible to seek admission in theFrankfinn institute. Diploma is equivalent to class 12. Fee structure varies between Rs 35,000 to Rs 90,000 per annumdepending upon the duration of the course.
24th June 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

I have post graduate for bachelor of engineering in electronic and communication branch
Am I eligible for this courses
What is the fees structure for this courses
And duration of course also
14th August 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I had completed diploma in mechanical engineering with 2 back logs,can i apply for cabin crew training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?