9th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.E course after completing diploma in civil from Karnataka board

I am completed my diploma in civil from karnataka board on 2002 with 50% marks , NOw i have experiance of 11 years in construction industry and i wish to go for further study.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  3. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  4. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  5. Admission in Mumbai after diploma from VTU Board of Karnataka?
  6. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  7. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  8. Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?
  9. How can I get information about recognition of diploma course of IETE in Karnataka?
  10. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  12. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  13. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  15. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  16. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  17. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
31st December 2016, 07:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.E course after completing diploma in civil from Karnataka board

Yes, you are eligible to study B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from Karnataka Board. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board are eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of four years B.E course.

To get lateral entry admission in B.E course, you have to appear in examinations like JELET, ECET, LEET, etc., which is held by your respective state technical board. If you qualify the entrance examination based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?