26th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka

i am diploma holder in civil engineering from Department of Technical Education Karnataka. so i want know is diploma is equal to degree, am eligible to apply the job of KPSC and UPSC please send the answer as soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering through distance education from Karnataka Open University
  2. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?
  3. Karnataka Technical Education previous year question papers of Electrical Engineering Diploma 1st and 2nd semester exams?
  4. Reservation quota and qualification required for different posts in KPSC?
  5. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  6. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
  8. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  9. Job in irrigation department after diploma course in civil engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  11. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  13. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  14. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Are distance education degree students eligible to apply for KPSC SDA exam?
  17. How to get a job in CDAC after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
29th November 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka

I am diploma holder in karnataka.can i apply the governanent job in other states.?
30th November 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka

Am I eligible to apply for a job of SDA, KPSC? I have done my diploma in E and C.
4th December 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

cut off percentage for B.Tech to apply KPSC jobs for civil engineering post?
3rd October 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what r the eligible critiriya and cut off marks for pwd karnataka for BE civil engineers????
24th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering. Am i eligible to apply for kpsc exams
5th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is any extra certificate required to diploma holders to apply KPSC SDA..?
18th January 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed a diploma civil engineer, can I apply kpsc exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?