31st December 2016, 09:21 AM
Akbar Basha Shaik

Minimum marks required in B.Com to get admission in MA English in best universities of Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com degree in distance mode from BRAOU, Hyderabad. I want to study MA English in regular mode but my percentage is very low. Please tell me what is the minimum marks required to get admission in best universities of Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  6. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  8. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature
  10. Minimum expected marks required in CLAT 2016 for admission in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in English with 51% marks?
  13. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  14. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  15. Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?
  16. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required?
  17. Minimum marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITS Hyderabad for any B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
31st December 2016, 06:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Com to get admission in MA English in best universities of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar Basha Shaik View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com degree in distance mode from BRAOU, Hyderabad. I want to study MA English in regular mode but my percentage is very low. Please tell me what is the minimum marks required to get admission in best universities of Hyderabad?
B.Com student are not eligible to do M.A in English.

Those candidates who have completed M.A in English from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in English course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
31st December 2016, 08:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Com to get admission in MA English in best universities of Hyderabad?

M.A. English or Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree.

The duration of Master of Arts in English course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

If you have less than 50% in your bachelor degree then you are not eligible for Master of Arts in English course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?