28th September 2011, 12:02 AM
moksha1

Admission in Mumbai after diploma from VTU Board of Karnataka?

I am final year student of civil diploma, i have done my diploma from vtu board of Karnataka. Can i get admission in Mumbai? And if i can, then what is the procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  2. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  3. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  5. List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET? -- [New]
  6. How can I get information about recognition of diploma course of IETE in Karnataka?
  7. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  8. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai for engineering after passing 12th Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for B.E course after completing diploma in civil from Karnataka board
  12. How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get a government job in Mumbai after passing D.Pharm with 54% from Karnataka Board
  15. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  16. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  17. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  18. Solved question papers of B.E 2nd semester civil engineering subjects of VTU university, Karnataka
10th December 2017, 08:14 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Admission in Mumbai after diploma from VTU Board of Karnataka?

You must appear for LEET exam to get admission in B.Tech lateral entry in Mahrastra.

The eligibility for LEET exam is
1. All the candidates must complete diploma in engineering from a recognized board.
2. The applying candidates must be in the ageof 18 - 26 years.
3. Candidates must get at least 60% marks in diploma.

All the candidates can join 2nd year of B.Tech after passing LEET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?