23rd September 2011, 12:45 PM
madhale

Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?

i belongs to karnataka and my daughter completed her 10+2 from maharashtra board. whether she is eligible for attending karnataka cet 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  2. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  3. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  4. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET? -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  6. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of necessary documents require to give MH-CET exam for a 12th(CBSE) student?
  8. Am I eligible for Maharashtra Board D.Ed CET after passing 12th science with 57% in UP board?
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Can I appear in Maharashtra CET after scoring 69% in 12th?
  11. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  12. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  13. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  14. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  15. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  16. Not permanent resident of Maharashtra : Am I eligible for BDS course?
  17. Can I attend MHT CET marks after completing HSc from Pune board?
  18. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
10th May 2012, 02:24 AM
ab7777

Default Re: Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?

If you are a domicile of karnataka, or if your daughter is born in karnataka she will be eligible to write the Karnataka CET 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?